This collograph monoprint is part of a drawing Marie van Goethem , rejected by the Paris salon for being too ugly, Its beauty is now recognised but the undercurrent of ugly? Was Degas interest in the girl simply innocent or otherwise? you decide!
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.