Exhibitions – Lectures – Music – Drama – Dining – Special Interest Groups
The Glasgow Art Club runs a year round exhibition programme across its two main gallery spaces. It also organises a diverse range of events while its premises can be utilised by others who wish to organise their own events. The Club’s event programme are aligned with the Club’s charitable aims and objectives to support, encourage and enable an appreciation of the arts.
- Exhibitions are normally open to the public from 11am – 5pm on days when the Club is Open and not being used to host a private function (please call 0141 248 5210 to check), just ring the electronic door bell to secure entry.
- Lectures, performances and other event attendance are restricted to the Club’s membership and their invited guests unless extended to the wider public via a ticketing arrangement, normally Eventbrite.
- Members should book dining events and the option of dining by either: calling 0141 248 5210; emailing Dan Luck the Club Manager; or using the reservation book located in the Club adjacent to the bar. Please state any dietary requirements when booking.
- If you would like to arrange your own event or private function at the Glasgow Art Club please contact Dan Luck the Club Manager.
- You can stay abreast of the Club’s exhibition and event programme by subscribing to the mailing list below.