Artwork for Exhibitions
Artists wishing to submit Artwork for exhibitions will need to complete a form for each work submitted. The process is shown below:
1 - Submitting artwork for Exhibitions.
Artists may also wish to submit photographs of their Artwork for display on an Exhibition Gallery page on the Glasgow Art Club's website. The process for this is also shown below:
2 - Submitting artwork for an Exhibition Gallery Page on the Glasgow Art Club's website.
1 - Submitting artwork for Exhibitions
If you are submitting work to the Exhibition, please complete each section of the form. Part A should be fixed to the back of the work, Part B should be handed to the Gallery Convener (or the person in charge at the time of handing in the work). Part C should be retained as a receipt which you should bring to the Club when collecting works at the end of the Exhibition. [Click Here to Download the Exhibition Submission Form]
2. Submitting artwork for an Exhibition Gallery Page on the Glasgow Art Club's website.
Artist Members / Exhibitors who are exhibiting their artwork at an Exhibition to be held at the Club who wish a photograph image and details of their artwork to be included on a Gallery Page for the Exhibition can now submit their entries on line.
Ideally we would like to be able to publish the Exhibition Gallery in advance of the Exhibition opening to to help publicising the Exhibition and hopefully to sell more of the paintings exhibited. So please submit your artwork as early as you can.
Please use the Submit Art form to provide details and upload an image of your artwork from your computer. (For multiple entries each needs a separate form to be submitted)
To submit your artwork for an Exhibition Gallery page, please click on the Submit Artwork link below and then enter the password:
Please note the following: -
- Artist's Name: You will need to enter your name as you wish it to appear on the Gallery page. If you want to add letters after your name please include these.
- Gallery Name: Select the Gallery Name from the drop-down menu if there is more than one exhibition taking place
- Artwork Title: This is the Title of your painting or sculpture. Enter this as you wish it to be displayed on the Gallery Page
- Artwork Description: This is where you type in the medium used, size, price or NFS (Not for sale), etc. e.g.: oil on canvas, 24in x 12in, £2000. Ideally separate each with comas as you wish it to appear on the Gallery Page.
- Upload artwork: Click on the Browse button and locate and select the image file for your artwork on your computer and enter this.
- To complete the submission: Click on the Green Submit button and wait until you get confirmation that your submission has been uploaded
- A second or subsequent submission: If you wish to submit two or more paintings or sculptures, you will need to complete the form again for each submission. When you have made a submission, either return to the form by clicking the link or click on the back arrow on your Internet Browser. If your previous entry is still shown remember to change the details shown and select the next image file from your computer.