If you wish to submit your work into one of the Club’s exhibitions you are encouraged to also submit online by uploading an image and details for each of the works that you wish to exhibit on or before the exhibition’s stated hand in day. Doing so will expose your work to a wider audience and provide improved opportunities for potential sales.
This same link should also be used by Prospective Artist Members who have been asked to submit a sample of their work prior to consideration for election.
Physical Hand In
- Unless stated otherwise, all submitted work should be brought into the Club’s premises (185, Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4HU) on or by the date and time of commencement of the exhibition’s hanging.
- Each submitted work must be accompanied by a completed submission form – Click here to download.
- Any work received after the commencement of hanging may not be hung.
Physical Collection Following an Exhibition
Unless stated otherwise, work may be collected on or within one month after the exhibition’s stated closing date, please see Terms and Conditions of Display on the Further Information for Artist Members link below for more.
Further Information for Artist Members
- Schedules of Club Exhibitions and Artist Meetings
- More about Online Exhibitions and Galleries plus “How to” instructions
- Terms & Conditions of Display
- Artwork Submitted by Applicants for Practicing Artist Membership