The old pier at Burntisland on the east coast, when the pier still had the strand of cobbled together sheds nestled into an embankment and the wee boats were happy in the calm of the low tide. Painted on Saunders Waterford with W&N watercolours. Framed in a simple gold frame and antique white mount.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.