This painting is about that universal pastime of people watching. The portrait is of the observer. We do not know what scene she is watching, I leave that to the viewers imagination. That feeling of being separate but also connected with others through observation. Professionally framed in solid wood and glazed with non reflective ‘Art Gallery Glass’.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.