A self portrait inspired by the work of Elizabeth Louise Vigee le Brun. A friend sent me an image of the portrait he’d seen at the National Gallery in an exhibition led by the fact that women are under-represented in collections. I couldn’t resist!
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.