The Club is sincerely grateful to the Heritage Lottery Fund for its financial support following the onset of the 2020 pandemic. Funding amounting to circa £39,000 has been used to implement a number of measures to enable the Club to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities in order to continue to serve both its membership and wider community. The measures have included:
- New online gallery and exhibitions enhancements to the Club’s website.
- State of the art internet connectivity.
- Improved security and storage of artworks.
- A forward vision business strategy combined with improved accounting procedures.
- Measures to improve access to the Club’s past heritage.