Wild Submissions (Ritual Blommetjies)
- Date of Artwork: 2021
- Medium: Sustainable silver gelatin print on FB paper made with homemade caffenol-c developer, framed in sustainably sourced Scottish Spruce
- Size: 101 x 127cm
- Sold: No
- Exhibition: 'In-Process' - FIX Photographic Collective
Wild Submissions (Ritual Blommetjies), was a one of the first works that Jess produced using naturally foraged and alternative homemade chemistry to develop sustainable photographic silver gelatin prints. The process of developing this photographic print presents an alternative analogue method that embraces the temporal and shifting environment in which it is made within. Each edition is slightly different; varied tones and shades emerge as the photographic medium submits itself to the “imperfect” nature of the natural world and its’ temporal existence.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.