According to the Climate Central app, Thanet, UK is likely to become an island again within the next decade. Submerged Landscapes is an ongoing project where I am documenting the affected areas before they are submerged, using the materiality of the sea within the production of the work. The image was produced using seaweed developer.
Pegwell Bay is home to a historic, decaying hoverport, which used to carry passengers across the English Channel. This hoverport is likely to be covered by the rising sea levels.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.