‘Return, O Backsliding Children’ is a multimedia based collaborative project that explores each participant’s connection to crime and how it has indirectly and or directly affected their way of life. The intent is to spark conversations on themes such as people, place, crime, trauma, ethics/representation, poverty, social class, identity, and memory which all have a part to play in the way the Greater Glasgow community is perceived.
Aged eleven Walter runaway from his abusers to sleep rough underneath a local canal bridge to feel safe.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.