Nuclear power Stations are often built in remote places, out of sight and out of mind. Ironically these places are sometimes the most wild and beautiful landscapes. Hydro and Coal production are sited where the geology dictates, often impacting negatively on the landscape and the people inhabiting it. I have used contemporary symbols to suggest the relationship that has developed between these landscapes and us, exemplified in my painting ‘Neverland’.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.