One of a series of works produced by Bea Mcmillan.
I work with themes of the vulva, health and sex. My works draw from my difficult experiences with the medical industry and my ever-changing relationship with my vulva. I want to remove the shame associated with vulvas and create colourful, joyful depictions that encourage people to ask questions about how we are taught to look at women and reflect on the power of the female body. “look at me” is a collection of works that allows the audience member to be a part of the work briefly as they view it. I want to help create a world that enables women to talk more candidly about their experiences and feel powerful in their bodies.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.