“The Young Angler”
The young angler, Lochs, Isle of Lewis. This young angler took so much joy in catching trout for dinner. Doing his wee bit for the family, when shop supplies were depleted, due to panic buying. From the moment he felt the first tug on his line, there was no going back, he too was hooked. While out angling, life felt normal, there were no mask mandates or restrictions. He didn’t need to socially distance himself from the fish. The only mask required was a midge net to shield and protect. Everything felt right in the world once more, even if it was just for a short while.
This photograph was shortlisted for the Scottish Portrait Awards 2021/22. During which time it was exhibited in Edinburgh, Dumfries, and Glasgow.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.