The Ile de Lumiere was a cargo vessel built in 1962, it was used to ship cargo from Australia and New Zealand to Lord Howe Island, Norfolk Island and Noumea. This painting derives from a previous 1983 painting following a visit to Lord Howe Island.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.