My artwork aims to show the diversity and fragility of nature, in this instance the shore and tidal pools. The wildlife, sea life and plant life have to continually adapt to survive. With climate change the delicate balance of nature is being left in turmoil with much being lost. This image represents the shore in flux, land and sea changing places constantly. It is unlikely many species could adapt quickly enough to survive if this process accelerated even a little.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.