This painting was inspired by Van Gogh’s ‘A Pair of Shoes’. His painting has been interpreted by many as a self portrait. I love this idea. Finding the revelation of character in clothing.
When painting I tried to imagine the person wore these shoes.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.