Watch and learn how club member Yvonne Taylor applies acrylic using palette knives and acrylic medium taking advantage of acrylic’s rapid drying to rapidly build up layers of paint and texture. Yvonne’s techniques draw upon her experience as being both a printmaker and sculptor.
The demonstration will be followed by a sumptuous tea offering.
- Doors open from 10:30am with coffee and shortbread
- Demonstration 11am to 1pm
- Afternoon tea to follow (with vegetarian options)
- Members £20, non-members £25
- To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141-248-5210 by Monday 6th March
This is the penultimate demonstration in the current series of monthly art demonstrations. The last and final demonstration in this series is:
- Sarah Margaret Gibson – Thursday 20th April