Combine a visit to see the ‘Art of the Possible’ climate change exhibition with a screening of this Royal Scottish Geographical Society documentary film – screening commences 6:30pm
This 65 minute documentary film charts Scotland’s climate change journey to date uncovering the policies, industries, communities, farmers, scientists and technological innovation that are enabling a transition to a greener and more sustainable future.
- Screening commences 6:30pm Friday 26th November
- £5 contribution to the film’s production cost, please book and pay via Eventbrite
- Three climate change and sustainability exhibitions available to view 11am to 9pm.
- The Club’s bar will be open for sales of tea, coffee, alcoholic drinks and other refreshments
- Click here for more about ‘Scotland- Our Climate Change Journey’