A plein Air sketch in ink on a gesso panel with watercolour washes (Varnished). The panel is of Artist quality and primed, by me, in gesso. An experiment with this media to explore using this method in plein air painting. It was a cold and sometimes wet day but was bright in intervals, The work is unframed and has plain wooden sides.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.