Inspired by my mountaineer sons photos of his intrepid adventures climbing Munro’s I felt a strong emotional pull to create this pastel. It’s of Stob Coire na Ghaibre near Fort William. There is something pristine about this particular scene – like you have just stumbled into uncharted territory. It truly behoves us all to look after our beautiful world.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.