I made the drawings for this study literally on the Great Glen walk. A good part follows the Auld road. Fortunate with the weather i sat just enjoying the moment and trying not to be eaten by the midges. .I also took numerous photos for reference and made this etching on returning home. The line etch with aquatint was then proofed and printed on Somerset paper 300gsm. the image itself is 19x19cm presented here In a distressed white gesso wooden frame in an antique white mount. It is available also from an edition of 15 only and is £160 unframed to order . You can frame to your own taste by the artist at additional cost or posted without frame to you. Postage and packing are free of charged when purchasing paper only version..
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.