For a great many years I have celebrated Hogmanay on the beach at Aberdeen. Part of the celebrations include painting a few watercolours. The darkness at midnight momentarily illuminated by fireworks, results in some haphazard colour, and often the weather is challenging, but I generally capture enough on paper for a more ambitious work in oils, painted in the studio. This painting, ‘Night Beach, New Year’, is one of those outcomes.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.