Pastel pencil on Canson paper.
Inspired by a landscape painted by a Qing dynasty Chinese landscape artist called Wang Jian (1598-1677). The original work is exhibited at the Shanghai Museum, it is associated with a poem by Yan Wei of the Tang dynasty (618–907) that reads: “Spring water flows freely to the willow pond. Sun sets slowly on the sunken flower beds.”
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.