I have a close connection to Cape Town as my mum is South African. Cape Town faces many challenges with regards to climate change. These include a significant increase in temperatures, long-term decrease in rainfall and heat waves to name a few.
Both my paintings, ‘Cape Town Sunset’ and ‘Cape Town Seas’ are inspired by a series of beautiful photographs a fellow South African sent to me. My paintings have emphasis on orange and pink tones to reflect these increased temperatures. Although climate change is a very serious issue, I’d like to think my paintings will still bring joy and bring awareness to this important issue.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.