A watercolour made in situ, my favourite way to paint, draw and gather information . Painted mostly with W&N Artist watercolours and on Saunders Waterford Not 300 gsm paper. I am interested in capturing the moment and observing the colour in situ. Cromarty has fond memories of summer holidays when our children were young. It is framed in a simple gold frame and double mounted in antique white .
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.