These digital pieces offer a dystopian view of natural scenes. Highlighting our ever growing relationship with technology and the digital world. Over 30 years our society has been drastically transformed by digital screens, 2020 saw a vast increase of digital culture due to the international virus Covid 19. Our lives were replaced by digital communication. This new unnatural normality vastly contrasts our natural world. Unlike the digital world we have at our fingertips, the natural world is on its own schedule, it’s wild ways can’t be digitally formatted.Digital culture is a double edged. Technological advances have contributed to our climate change. Our demanding energy consumption has seen a rise in fossil fuels burned and a rise in carbon emissions led by demand of travel linked to our digital culture. However, technology can provide a lens through which we can view other realities- the stark effects of climate change -equipping us with new portals to address global crises.
Purchase or Enquire about this Artwork
To Purchase this Artwork - Select Purchase
- If this artwork is priced for sale including delivery it can be purchased by choosing ‘Purchase Artwork’ below.
- Please note, original artwork appearing in a current exhibition is not normally released until the end of the exhibition.
To Enquire about this Artwork - Select Enquiry
- Please submit an 'Enquiry’ or email email@example.com: -
- To ascertain the cost of international delivery.
- To enquire about availability or the cost of delivery if not included in the indicated price.